Buck Lively Scholarship Program
The Colorado Water Well Contractors Association (CWWCA) Member Scholarship Program is made available to assist and encourage the education of qualified individuals.
- The applicant must be a CWWCA member or sponsored by a CWWCA member.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a full time course of study at an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational/technical school, and who is accepted by the institution during the applied scholarship year.
- The applicant must have a high school GPA of 2.5 and maintain a GPA of 2.0 in their course work.
- The applicant must not have already received the maximum of five CWWCA scholarship awards.
How to Apply:
The applicant must submit a completed application along with all required attachments to the CWWCA office or to the Scholarship Committee on or before March 31st. Click Here to Download the PDF Application.
How Applicants are Selected:
Scholarship selections will be based on the following:
- Scholarship application completeness. Incomplete applications and missing attachments will invalidate an application. Corrections and additions may be submitted up to the submittal deadline.
- Applicants who have submitted progress reports after being awarded a scholarship in previous years will be given preferential scoring.
- Written recommendations submitted from non-family members. Recommendations should be current, having been written within the last year before application.
- Academic Record. An official transcript must be included for the application to be considered. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted and may be grounds for disqualification.
- Educational and Career Goals Statement. One page, single sided essay, 200 word minimum. Preference will be given based on relevance to the ground water industry.
- Sponsor. The sponsor or the applicant must be a CWWCA member. Preference will be given to members and family of members, as well as employees and family of employees of CWWCA members.
All Applications and attachments must be submitted to:
CWWCA Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 929
Indian Hills, CO 80454-0929
Deadline: Applications must be received on or before March 31st.